It is our hair that plays a major role in the way we look and the way our personality appears to others. This is exactly why men and women give so much importance to hair. But the loss of hair is one of the biggest reasons for stress in human life. People try out different products but the condition only gets worse. Here are 5 natural ways that can help you to bring back the lost hair as well as accelerates the growth of hair.
- Coconut Milk Mixture – Take a fresh coconut and extract the coconut milk juice. Add a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil. Mix the mixture well and apply it evenly on your scalp. You can use it every day instead of the hair oil you use. After applying it, leave it for 5 hours and rinse it off thereafter.
- Onion Juice – Onion juice is the most effective for faster hair growth and bringing back lost hair for most people. All you need to do is to cut few fresh onions and squeeze the juice out of them. You can crush them and extract the juice as well. But make sure you do not store and then use it. Apply on the scalp gently and once it dries off, wash it off with a herbal shampoo. Too harsh a shampoo and dried onion juice can affect your hair.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – The reason why vinegar works so good for hair is because it completely cleanses your scalp and keeps the pH value of your hair absolutely balanced. You can also use it instead of harmful chemical shampoo. To apply it, take 100 ml of water and 10 ml of vinegar. If you want to use warm water, it is going to be best. Again, make the mixture fresh and rinse off after a few hours.
- Egg Mask – Egg is rich in protein which is instrumental in hair growth. It also contains vital minerals like sulfur, iron, zinc and others. To make the egg mixture, take only the white part of an egg and add a teaspoon of olive oil and honey to it. Make a good paste and apply directly on scalp and let it dry off. Use a mild or herbal shampoo to wash it off.
- Green Tea – Green tea can do wonders to your hair because it is rich in antioxidants. Take a cup of warm green tea and apply drops on your scalp. Once it dries off, just wash off with cold water.
Try out these five home remedies to make your hair grow faster and check which one is working the best for you. Stick to that for a few months and see the changes.