Are you experiencing anxiety or feeling stressed? This could be because of your routine you follow up every day.
Constantly following the same routine makes you feel exhausted and everything becomes difficult for you. If you suffer anxiety, it becomes impossible for you to enjoy everything you do. Following the same routine, everyday means that you’re hitting the same brick wall, again and again, every day. This brick wall contains stress hormones, debilitating and negative thoughts.
It’s tough to deal with the problems and stress, while you’re anxious. To get over with this serious problem, you need to perform certain actions on your own that are called as the lifestyle triggers.
Anxiety is a biological problem
Everyone thinks that anxiety is a psychological problem. But no, it’s a biological problem as it usually happens because of misbalance in your stress hormones. It’s true that anxiety happens due to negative thought in your mind, but your body is designed in such a way that it can endure all the negative thoughts.
The problem becomes serious when it turns into biological one. Normally, your body has a good balance between your feel-good neurotransmitters, called as the chemical messengers to your brain and the stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. But if you’re suffering from anxiety, the symptoms will become out of control. In this case, your stress hormone level will get high and the feel-good neurotransmitter level will get too low.
To deal will such situation and to decrease your anxiety, you need to follow a 20-minute routine that explained below.
Routine you need to follow every morning
There are three lifestyle triggers that would work to improve your hormonal harmony. And the triggers are as follows:
- Exercise regularly for 10 minutes: Exercise regularly for 10 minutes daily because if you’re anxious, exercising this way would help you normalize the level of hormones. It’s so short because anyone can easily fit this with any routine and lifestyle.
If you’ll go for this short flexible exercise, it enables your body to get adapted to the stress it experiences during stress.
- Breathe deeply and calmly daily for five minutes: Perform five minutes of calm breathing to train your body to breathe properly. Deep and calm breaths reduce the hormones causing anxiety and give relief to your nervous system.
You need to follow some steps while breathing calmly:
Sit with a good body posture in a quiet and peaceful place.
• Keep your head up and look straight.
• Breathe in through your nose and breathe out through your mouth slowly.
• Let your stomach extend. This would ensure you that you’re performing it correctly.
- Eat a healthy and complete meal: Eat a complete meal, because it’s a meal that has all the three important and necessary macronutrients that are fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
If you eat a complete and healthy meal, it reduces the stress hormones in your body and enables you to fight against anxiety. You can have yogurt with high protein, oats, almonds, and blueberries. It’s good as a complete meal.
Get relief from anxiety and revitalize your life
The above are the things that would help you in getting relief from anxiety or stress. Following this 20-minute routine will help you restore your body’s balance to get back the harmony of your stress and feel-good hormones. Allow this routine for fueling energy in you and your life will be revitalized.