A wart removal is dealt with number of treatments in terms of surgery and other medical treatments. Significantly the term ‘wart’ is defined as it is a small growth of a rough texture that can appear anywhere on the body. These are caused by viruses in the human papilloma virus (HPV) family. The wart appearance depends on its location on the body and the thickness of the skin.
Types of warts: The types of warts include genital wart, plantar wart, common warts, flat wart, mosaic wart, filiform wart, etc.
- A common wart appears in a firm, raised, rough surface and it may also appear like a cauliflower. They may occur anywhere and are considered as the most common on the knuckles, fingers, elbows, knees. Some of the Clotted blood vessels are often visible in common warts that look as small and darkened spots. These are also known as seed warts.
- Genital warts are common as it is a sexually transmitted disease through the genitals of the skin. The Symptoms of this Contagious sexually transmitted disease caused by some types of These are found anywhere in the anal or genital area only. There is also having the possibility of spreading these warts into large masses in the genital or anal area. In some cases only they look like small stalks. They may be hard or soft. Their color can be different and sometimes they may bleed also.
- Plantar warts are these warts appear on the base of the foot. It is also painful that usually appears on the soles of the feet, heels, and toes and grows into the skin because the person’s weight pushes onto the sole of the foot. Perhaps, they normally have a small central black dot that is surrounded by hard and white tissue. These are often difficult to clear. These appear in the form of round, flat, and smooth. Their color variants like it can be yellowish, brownish, or skin colored.
- Filiform warts also termed as verruca filiforms. These are long and thin in shape and they can grow rapidly on the eyelids, neck, and armpits.
- Mosaic warts are similarly looks like multiple plantar warts in a large cluster. Unlike moles, these are often appeared in the same color as the person’s skin. These warts do not contain pusunless they become infected. If there is a case of infection then they may require treatment with antibiotics.